Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Reducing Pain during Menstruation


Every month she would have called menstruation. If regular menstruation and normal, then it will not bring aches and pains. But if at the time of menstruation we feel pain, stomach feels like squeezing blood out while more. Of course this makes you feel uncomfortable if your period comes.

This problem can be overcome with some way to use herbal medicine which is a traditional herb. Here are tips for you:

Take a piece of gambier and 2 pieces of turmeric for 3 pinkie and betel leaves. Combine all three and mash until smooth. Then give a little water, a tablespoon or 2 tablespoons and stir until blended. After that squeeze by using a soft cloth, grab a water extract of the herb. Once squeezed, then drink the water.


If two days before menstruation comes, you should drink water juice of this herb so that when your period does not feel soreness or pain.

1 komentar:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    BalasHapus